- Employment, training & education
- Mental health & wellbeing
- Family, friends & relationships
- Citizenship & community
- Conservation of the natural environment
Areas of expertise:
- Developing impact plans
- Performance management
- Data management & analysis
- Developing new products and services
- Culture change
- Leadership development
- Programme design / theory of change facilitation
- Reviewing external evidence
I help organisations understand the differences they make to the lives of service users and others and how they achieve this so that they can generate more and better outcomes and increase their sustainable impact.
I specialise in supporting small/medium charities and enterprises to integrate impact management throughout the project cycle, working with them to develop and embed ways to:
• Create an organisational culture where everyone understands the impact of their work and how this contributes to their organisation's total impact.
• Collect and present impact data.
• Use it to inform, design and plan projects and services.
• Identify and introduce ‘quick wins’ into services.
• Use impact data to bid for trust/foundation funding, investment and contracts.
I have worked with organisations supporting adults and children experiencing violence and abuse, women, older people, prisoners/ex-offenders, homeless people and the unemployed and environmental organisations.