- Employment, training & education
- Housing & local facilities
- Physical health
- Mental health & wellbeing
- Family, friends & relationships
- Citizenship & community
- Arts, heritage, sports & faith
Areas of expertise:
- Building impact measurement tools
- Developing impact plans
- Performance management
- Data management & analysis
- Developing new products and services
- Culture change
- Leadership development
- Programme design / theory of change facilitation
- Reviewing external evidence
Helmepark Ltd was established in 2005 and has delivered in excess of £4m of client assignments with charities and social enterprises across a broad spectrum of public policy areas.
Our work with clients is based on a passionate belief that successful impact management is achieved through Insight - the development of an ever deepening understanding of the relationship between purpose (what you want to achieve) and practice (the work that you do). Helmepark Ltd is a strong advocate of Theory of Change recognising it as the starting point for impact management and making more of a difference. The application of Theory of Change is a particular area of expertise.
We provide the full range of support required to successfully implement an ongoing cycle of insight-driven impact management including: strategic and operational planning; performance measurement; and performance management and improvement.
Simon Penhall is the co-founder and Principal Consultant for Helmepark Ltd.