- Employment, training & education
- Housing & local facilities
- Income and financial inclusion
- Mental health & wellbeing
- Family, friends & relationships
- Citizenship & community
Areas of expertise:
- Building impact measurement tools
- Developing impact plans
- Performance management
- Data management & analysis
- Programme design / theory of change facilitation
Get the Data helps organisations to demonstrate their impact on society. Our cutting edge approach to impact management is underpinned by robust method, rigorous analyses, and cost-effective data collection. Our defined services provide you with data to measure your performance, learn how to improve and prove your impact on society. These services combine to provide a highly persuasive business case to funders and commissioners.
We are especially keen to hear from organisations that work in our specialist areas:
1. Offender rehabilitation: we are helping our clients to tailor their services and prove reductions in risk, needs and reoffending.
2. Youth education, employment and training: we are helping our clients by using impact data to identify service innovation to reduce NEETs, and to complete definitive impact studies.
3. Homelessness: we are helping our clients to measure their impact on the homelessness and rough sleeping, and therefore demonstrate how to move people into sustained housing.