- Economic and community development
- Children and young people
- Target population
- Programme design
Summary of project:
Action East Devon is the leading local charity working with the people and communities of East Devon to create the services and support they need to live happier and healthier lives. We run projects and deliver services to meet the needs of the most vulnerable people in our society.
We will use the grant to leverage the expertise of Cogent Ventures to:
- Increase our understanding of C4C’s target population and refine our offer to beneficiaries (with emphasis on ‘hard-to-reach’ populations within the carer cohort).
- Review and build upon existing C4C outcome measures ensuring alignment with commissioner requirements.
- Build an improved program design across recruitment, enrolment, core delivery, exit, and post-programme.
- Build on AED’s existing impact management structures.
- Integrate C4C within AED’s performance management systems.