The four grantees are listed below - with the providers they are working with in parentheses:
- Circles South East (ATQ Consultants)
- Relate (Eastside Primetimers)
- St Luke’s Trust Community & Regeneration Enterprise (Adrian Ashton)
- Your Employment Service CIC (Crellin Consulting)
The funding is to support them to take their impact management processes, systems and culture to the next level. This should help them understand and increase their impact and better meet the needs of investors or commissioners.
Combined with our first grantees, this takes our total number of funded projects to 15. All of our grantees will have the chance to get together and share learning in January at our next peer network event and we look forward to seeing how the projects progress.
- To apply for an Impact for Growth grant organisations must have attended an impact management training sessions.
- There are two further cut off points for applications: midday 15 January and midday 29 January 2018. Full guidance and the application form can be found here.
- Read our latest blog to understand what our panel are looking for in the grant applications.