To date, the Growth strand has funded 41 English charities and social enterprises working in health & wellbeing, citizenship & community, or employment, education & training will receive an average of £45k each.
The goal is to help charities and social enterprises increase their social impact and evidence what they do achieve better, hence increasing their appeal to funders and diversifying their income.
As well as receiving funding, all grantees receive training from Impetus-PEF, work with an approved provider who supports them with their project and have access to a peer learning network with regular webinars and events to share progress and troubleshoot challenges.
The fifteen grantees are listed below - with the providers they are working with in parentheses:
- Action East Devon (Cogent Ventures)
- Age UK Herefordshire & Worcestershire (Data Orchard)
- Art Against Knives (Pro Bono Economics)
- b inspired (Investing for Good)
- Community Led Initiatives CIC (Investing for Good)
- Home-Start Wirral (David Waterfall)
- Lancashire Women’s Centres (Measuring and Managing The Good Partnership)
- Norton Hall Children & Family Centre (David Waterfall)
- Project 6 (Eastside Primetimers)
- Sahir House (Pulse Regeneration Ltd)
- St Cuthbert’s Hospice (Helmepark Ltd)
- Staywell (Baxendale)
- Together Trust (Aleron)
- Tyneside Women’s Health (Helmepark Ltd)
- Volunteer Centre Hackney (Get The Data Ltd)
Find out more about the funded projects here.
Interested in the programme?
Applications for the programme are now closed. Do take a look at our new Impact Support website. It is full of tools and guidance to help charities and social enterprises collect analyse and use their data to improve their services.