The funding is to support them to take their impact management processes, systems and culture to the next level. This should help them understand and increase their impact and better meet the needs of investors or commissioners.
The ten grantees are listed below - with the providers they are working with in parentheses:
· Sport 4 Life UK (Provider: Aleron)
· Age UK North West Kent (Provider: Sinzer)
· Barca Leeds (Provider: Locality)
· Middlesbrough and Stockton Mind Limited (Provider: Investing for Good)
· Behind Closed Doors (Provider: Liz Riley Consultants)
· Yes Futures (Provider: CAN Invest)
· Reach Learning Disability (Provider: Eastside Primetimers)
· Street Soccer Academy (Provider: Get the Data Ltd)
· YKids Ltd (Provider: David Waterfall)
· The Cart Shed Charity (Provider: Data Orchard)
Find out more about the funded projects here.
Interested in the programme?
Applications for the programme are now closed and we will be announcing the final round of grantees in the coming months. Do keep an eye out for our new Impact Support website which is now live. Impactsupport.org is full of tools and guidance to help charities and social enterprises collect analyse and use their data to improve their services.